Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How can I practice 1v1 using commands in CS 2?

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member Hommerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2025
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How can I practice 1v1 using commands in CS 2?

    Guys, my brother and I like to play 1v1 in CS 2, but we want to expand the functionality of our training somehow. He once told me about cheat commands that we can activate, but I keep forgetting about it. I want to make him happy and ideally find some cool console commands that we can use. Can you give me some advice?

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member BellGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2025
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How can I practice 1v1 using commands in CS 2?

    It's great that you have such a cool relationship with your brother. Unfortunately, I'm the only child in my family, but I have a friend from childhood who is like family to me. It was with him that I started practice and 1v1 commands CS2 from VRedux. He has been a fan of this service for a long time and introduced me to it with the help of their article about the console. By the way, I never thought that training could be fun with console commands, but we both entered noclip and hunted each other with knives in midair. We did this once an hour and then continued to study positions.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •